- Commercial law
- Corporate law / M&A
- Criminal business law
- Insolvency law
- Labour law
- Sports law
- Litigation, advisory, transactional
- Italian (mother tongue)
Massimo is a Senior Counsel at the firm and is an Italian lawyer with 20+ years of experience in all the main areas of commercial, corporate, insolvency, labour and sports law, both contentious and transactional. He graduated defending a thesis on digital signatures and has always been very interested in new technologies. During his career, he specialized in corporate advisory to tech-driven and innovative businesses.
In addition to court litigation experience, Massimo has significant experience in mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, both as a lawyer and as an arbitrator. He is a member of the Arbitration and Conciliation Cooperation Chamber of Rome, and in 2019 he completed the training process to qualify as over-indebtedness crises manager (“Gestore della Crisi da Sovraindebitamento”). Massimo has then acquired experience in sports law by being for more than 5 years a sport judge F.I.G.C. – L.N.D.
Currently, his activity is focused on legal assistance in contentious and non-contentious matters to SME and startups (also innovative).
- Professional qualifications
- Admission to plea before the Corte di Cassazione and the Higher Courts (Ordine degli Avvocati di Pordenone, 2015)
- Admission to practice in Italy (Ordine degli Avvocati di Pordenone, 2003)
- Registration to the over-indebtedness settling body (Organismo di Composizione della Crisi da Sovraindebitamento) with the Ordine degli Avvocati di Pordenone – Section A – No. 9 (2019)
- Listed as a liquidator by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development (2018)
- Degrees and diplomas
- J.D. first class degree (University of Parma, Italy)