Jacopo Di Marco
- Labour law
- Intellectual property law (trademarks, copyright, designs, patents, trade secrets, publicity/image rights, unfair competition, advertising and marketing)
- Videogames and interactive entertainment
- Esports and digital entertainment (audiovisuals and music)
- Information technology (data protection, ecommerce platforms and ISP regulation and liability)
- Business strategy related to data protection
- Consumer law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Advisory, transactional, litigation
- Italian (mother tongue)
- German (mother tongue)
Jacopo is a perfectly bilingual Italian-German professional. He graduated in law in Italy, in the United Kingdom and in Germany, looking into legal issues in a comparative perspective. During his career, Jacopo has developed a specialization in labour law and intellectual property and data protection law.
Currently, Jacopo advises the firm’s clients in relation to employment matters, privacy compliance and provides assistance in drafting and negotiating freelance and employment contracts, with a particular focus on the contractual management of intellectual property rights ownership. Moreover, in general, he assists international companies in the management of their employment relationships in Italy, from contracts negotiation to dispute resolution.
Since 2018, he has held a PhD scholarship in labour law, specifically focusing on strategies for the protection of intellectual property rights within the employment relationship.
- Academic activity
- Ph.D. student (University of Parma, since 2018)
- Degrees and diplomas
- LL.M., Intellectual Property Law (WIPO and University of Turin, Turin-Geneva, 2017)
- J.D. – cum laude (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, 2017)
- LL.B. (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Germany, 2016)
- LL.B. (King’s College London, UK, 2014)