- Intellectual property law (trademarks, copyright, designs, patents, trade secrets, publicity/image rights, unfair competition, advertising and marketing)
- Videogames and interactive entertainment
- Esports and digital entertainment (audiovisuals and music)
- Information technology (data protection, ecommerce platforms and ISP regulation and liability)
- Consumer law
- Competition law/antitrust
- Media regulation
- Commercial and corporate law
- Litigation, advisory, transactional
- Italian (mother tongue)
Emanuele is a qualified lawyer specializing in intellectual property law. He graduated in Italy with a dissertation on videogames and copyright (which was awarded an honorable mention) and in France, where he also completed an LL.M. in intellectual property law. Before starting his collaboration with Andrea Rizzi, Emanuele worked at a leading international law firm, where he mainly practiced intellectual property and advertising law, assisting world-renowned brands in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Furthermore, he worked at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), where he litigated cases on registered trademarks and designs before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Emanuele has broad professional experience in various industries, including media and entertainment, fashion, luxury and design.
His current professional focus lies mainly in the interactive entertainment and new tech industries, in which he assists and advises clients in matters relating to intellectual property, advertising law, antitrust law, consumer law, regulation of gaming, esports and new medias, as well as in general commercial transactions.
- Professional qualifications
- Admission to practice in Italy (Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano, 2019)
- Degrees and diplomas
- LL.M., European and International Intellectual Property Law (CEIPI of Strasburg, France, 2015)
- J.D. – cum laude (University of Turin, Italy, 2014)
- LL.B. (University of Paris-Descartes, Paris V, France, 2013)